Happy Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and created by The Perpetual Page Turner!) Welcome to this week's topic: Top Ten Books You'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads.
Released this Summer
1. Endlessly by Kiersten White I'm obsessed with Evie. I get super excited slash scared slash worried slash thirsty when I think about finishing this series.
2. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols Have I rambled on enough about this one yet? No? Well I CANNOT WAIT. Jennifer Echols = the top of my author crush list.
3. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Francis Long I love this title because it also applies to the book itself, which is super beautiful. Though I hope it's only treacherous in all the right ways, if you know what i mean....
4. Timepiece by Myra McEntire I'm going to need to reread Hourglass before I plunge in, but I definitely remember LOVING the Southern feel, the family aspect, and the Hottie McTottie boys. Anyone read this yet?
5. The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt This may be a little TMI, but the blurb sounds kind of like a summary of my high school life. And her name is Kelsey, so I'm super worried/excited that this is my secret biography. (No joke)
Left on my List of Ten
1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore I'm saving this one until I can dedicate a full day to it. I don't want anyone interrupting me in the middle, lest they *accidentally* lose a limb from my wrath.
2. Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire Yikes. I sooo need to get on this....
3. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini I'm really excited for this one, but the problem is I consumed Dreamless via audio. The second book is only out for reading, and I'm super reluctant to switch medias.
4. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken Via a recommendation from the lovely Natalie at Mindful Musings. I promise I'm going to get to it soon so we can discuss!!
5. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Larter I like her writing style, but I wanted way more romance from Heist Society. However, I hear the swoon factor is up in this one!
Happy Reading all!